Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall is here!

I know I have been seriously slacking on my writing! Not sure if it is just life getting in the way or feeling like I have nothing profound to say. Either way I have LOTs to write about now so stay tuned and please stay with me because I will be posting lots of new thoughts, feelings, struggles and everything in between in the coming weeks. This blog has been such an outlet for me and I feel so blessed that people have actually taken the time to read what I have to say. We broke 3,000 views! That surpassed any expectations I had for this little corner of my world to write.

Fall is here and in Texas that doesn't mean much for the heat except getting a few days here and there where you can actually wear a long sleeve shirt! I DO LOVE FALL when the leaves finally start to fall and the cooler weather does start to come and on the plus side...I have WAY more fall clothes then summer! :-) 

Keep checking back. I am here. I am writing. I am surviving.

Till There Is A Cure,

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment