Sunday, April 22, 2012

Third times the charm.

I guess I never updated everyone on how things were going! I posted this post and didn't even go into detail as to why I was having alot of those emotions.

To give you a back story I will try and keep the short version! lol

I started having more knee pain. Like alot of pain. More then I usually had on a daily basis. I was told after several tests that I had loosening of my replacement. So back to the OR I went. I was going to have a partial replacement and be back up and running in a few weeks. Well, while under the knife my replacement basically "fell" out and onto the table. So they ended up having to do a FULL knee replacement. That makes 3 for me! 15 surgeries and learning to walk all over again. I had to stay in the hospital for 10 days. Thankful for friends and family to help carry me through this time. I wasn't a child anymore and work, family and financial obligations were looming over me this time around. I had an active 3 year old who would stand at the top of the stairs screaming for me to just come up and lay with him in bed. "JUST BE MY MOTHER!" ouch. This was hard. Probably alot harder this time around. I am on my way to a full recovery and am walking really well now! Thankful for another successful surgery and hoping that the third times the charm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment