Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day

                                              
          I know this is a few days late but I guess better late then never right? Hope everyone told their Father how much they mean to them! We are never promised tomorrow, so don't let a day go without letting those in your life know how much they mean to you!

We spent the weekend with the boys and my husband spending quality time together. My husband is gone alot for work so when he is home it is always nice! He is such a great dad to our boys and I am so thankful for him. He came into my life just a few short years after I finished treatment. I was healthy from cancer but was still having to do surgeries on my leg. He never once has cared that I have scars all over my leg or that I am a clumsy mess. He loves me anyway:-) I never thought that I would ever find a man that would love me and all my cancer choas that follows. I especially never thought I would become a mom. I now have both!:-)

All that to say, I am so thankful that my boys have a father that loves their mother unconditionally. With all my dents, dings and imperfections. Thank you. Love you Zac! Happy Father's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment