Friday, August 10, 2012

Oscar Pistorius.



Wow. I am in awe and amazed at the dedication and journey this man has had to endure to get to be under the lights! What a proud moment. To anyone who has said "I will never be able to do that" he just blew that all out of the water just by showing up. He may have been highlighted these Olympics but soon after the torch goes out for the 2012 London Olympics, the games begin for the 2012 Paralympics. I believe that there are MANY more amazing men and women who have fought just as hard to represent their country. The moto for London 2012 is "Inspire a generation".  I have no doubt that Oscar Pistorius has lived up to that moto and more. Check out more about the sports and at the London 2012 Paralympics. I will be watching Oscar run one more time tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment