Friday, November 12, 2010

Boys Rule, Girls...are emotional!

These are my wonderful boys! The oldest I'll refer to as "Z" and the youngest is "T". They are out of control crazy but I love them and wouldn't have it any other way. I think I was meant to raise boys because I kinda like being the queen bee and not having to share being the crazy emotional basket case with anyone! I think we can only handle one of those in this house!! ha.

I was talking to one of my girlfriends one day and T was in the other room playing. As usual, I was having a mommy moment meltdown. T come bursting through the door and down the hallway to where I am sitting.
This kid is so on top of what's going on it makes me a little nervous! What happened to the lets just spell everything out because they can't catch on phase? I was telling someone that it was past T's B.E.D time and you would have thought I was telling him there was no santa! He starts screaming "I don't wanna go to B.E.D.!!
 Anyway, so I am crying in the hallway and T races over to me and gets face to face. He cups my face with his hands and says, " Mama, you upset? Why you upset, Mama? Oh yea, you upset. Why you crying? We no cry, Mama!" How can you not smile at that? All that to say, I <3 them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment